libogc 1.8.8 is now available through the windows installer
as usual and from the getting started
page on the wiki.
- More usb compatibility improvements.
- L2Enhance is only for Wii.
- allow multiple callbacks to be registered for device insertion events (newer V5 usb system only).
- change PAD_ScanPads()s behaviour. the return value now contains a bitmask of the controllers which have been read. the button bitmasks report up and down events only once, syncing this behaviour with wpad.
- fix typo in adpcm max step.
- USB mouse fixes.
- add DI_CheckDVDSupport to check if Wii DVD drive is supported
- documentation updates and fixes
With thanks to shagkur, tantricity, dhewg, ccfreak2k & tueidj for their contributions to this release.