Help with coding

support for the powerpc toolchain
THREE_Consoles

Help with coding

Post by THREE_Consoles » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:06 am

Hello every one.
Im a learned cook,28 years old and every time crowed up with computers.I started with a c64 like many of us.As i was a cook i haved worked on saison and have no computer for 4-5 years.After that i changed my life and started with ripping of ps2 games.There for im not a coder, never learned one bit of code, i needed few days more than a other one but i did the job and i was one of the first guys who released a ripp pack for forbiden siren in my language area.
Time hase gone and today im a litle bit in in Wii coding.Again im not a coder, not can write any byte buy my owen but if i have a source or the program im able to change it to do something good for the sceen.

So aktually i want to change/update the WAD Manager.First i got a error in compiling the file but there for i have to define something.This will not the problem.With a litle bit to studie the wad-manager.c i will find out how to define.At this time i think i got it but this is not my problem and should not be :wink:

What i want to mainly change is the directory >> done
Translate the whole program into my language >> done
Add two new button configs,( Directory (Un)Install ) >> done
and than i want to add WADD InstallFile and WADD UninstallFile >> working

There for that WAD InstallFile & WAD UninstallFile only work for the one choosed file i thought i need to write this commands for a completly directory install.And there i will be.Thirst i think i will need a loop.So after all files are installed,closed and RAM is free i creat the loop with a *goto* command and jump to the start of installing the file.But there for i recognized this will only be install the choosed file again and again. (right?)
This will mean i need a *jump to next file* command after the loop and if no next file exist - command *return*
Same for the Uninstall.Should this work?

THX and SRY if this is the wrong place to ask such things.

THREE_Consoles

Re: Help with coding

Post by THREE_Consoles » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:53 am

Ok i have cleared the jump to next file command.But now i get some undeclared errors by the makefile command.After a few days/weeks of study i found out what it meens and now it looks like i have some troulbes with libfat.I get this undeclared error vor the SD ports.
PI_Internal_SD,PI_SDGecko_A,ect.,
What could be wrong?

WinterMute
Site Admin

Re: Help with coding

Post by WinterMute » Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:52 pm

Sounds most likely to be link order - it should be -lfat -logc. You probably have those the other way round.
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog