compile Dosbox for Wii (error)

DiViNiTY

compile Dosbox for Wii (error)

Post by DiViNiTY » Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Hi,

i try to compile Dosbox 1.6 (r114 SVN) for Wii. http://code.google.com/p/dosbox-wii/
It compiles for about 10 Minutes and aborts always with this error:

> "make"
wiihardware.cpp
c:/devkitPro/DosboxWii_r114/src/platform/wii/wiihardware.cpp: In function 'void* PressKeys(void*)':
c:/devkitPro/DosboxWii_r114/src/platform/wii/wiihardware.cpp:90:14: error: 'usleep' was not declared in this scope
c:/devkitPro/DosboxWii_r114/src/platform/wii/wiihardware.cpp: In function 'void CreateAppPath(char*)':
c:/devkitPro/DosboxWii_r114/src/platform/wii/wiihardware.cpp:233:31: error: 'MAXPATHLEN' was not declared in this scope
c:/devkitPro/DosboxWii_r114/src/platform/wii/wiihardware.cpp: In function 'void WiiMenu()':
c:/devkitPro/DosboxWii_r114/src/platform/wii/wiihardware.cpp:242:13: error: 'usleep' was not declared in this scope
make[1]: *** [wiihardware.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2
> Process Exit Code: 2

I used different SDL versions but i cannot compile Dosbox Wii succesfully. I also added freetype 2.4.2 and zlib 1.2.5 as Libraries.
What am i doing wrong?

WinterMute
Site Admin

Re: compile Dosbox for Wii (error)

Post by WinterMute » Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:21 am

You're probably doing nothing wrong, the code you're trying to compile is missing a header somewhere. Add #include <unistd.h> to that source file.
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

DiViNiTY

Re: compile Dosbox for Wii (error)

Post by DiViNiTY » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Thx, it compiles successfully now. :D
:!: It was my fault, i used the SRC of the libraries and overwrote a file. It works out of the box if you install the PPC libraries correct. (freetype, libpng, tremor & zlib)