Latest devkitPro news and announcements
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:21 am
- Location: UK
libnds 1.4.6, the default arm7 0.5.16 and dswifi 0.3.13 are now available through the windows installer
as usual and from the getting started
page on the wiki.
The current desmume stable release doesn't work with the new FIFO code. It has been fixed in SVN and will be working again with the next release.
- Improved FIFO communication code.
- add getBatteryLevel for power staus.
- add glFog functions.
- improve PCX decoder.
- corrected affine matrix order.
- Fixed fifoSendDatamsg to allow 0-byte messages.
- allow for exceptions from usermode.
- touchscreen working in DSi mode.
- improved linked list code.
- documentation fixes and code cleanup.
default arm7 0.5.16
- recompiled with latest libnds.
- defer socket close while data is sending.
With thanks to Apples, Vuurrobin, Zeromus and Dovoto for their contributions to these releases.
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 am
Fantastic, another quality release from WinterMute. Can't wait to get back to work!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests