Latest devkitPro news and announcements
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1478
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:21 am
- Location: UK
libogc 1.8.4 is now available through the windows installer
as usual and from the getting started
page on the wiki.
- added libaesnd, improved version of libasnd It supports 32 voices now and uses ACCL to read in the samples.
- removed zlib in favour of the portlibs supplied version.
- GX functions added, GX_ReadBoundingBox, GX_GetVtxDescv, GX_InitTexObjUserData, GX_SetFogColor, GX_SetFogRangeAdj, GX_InitFogAdjTable.
- exit to wii menu now works with no bootstub installed.
- FPU context switch fixed, hopefully.
- async network init fixed.
- smb code improvements.
- dvd pseudo device now works on gamecube.
- dvd reading from ppc on Wii.
- allow override of Arena1 area from user code.
- usb 2.0 support through ios 58+.
- code cleanup and more doxygenation.
gamecube examples 20100930 and wii examples 20100930 have been updated for the new libogc.
With thanks to shagkur, tantricity, dhewg, ccfreak2k, rodries, emukidid, tueidj & dimok for their contributions to this release.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 pm
Aesndlib is compatible with asndlib in the same homebrew? (for example, for use mod and mp3 in the same homebrew)
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:40 pm
No. Because both use the DSP to do the channel mixing.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:37 pm
o yayz0r \o/
about time, the svn seemed to have been stable for a while now :') (and no ipc crash either ;D )
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:03 pm
Are the doxygen docs hosted somewhere publicly, by any chance?
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:08 am
Ha! It's so exciting. I actually helped with something, neato! It was fun to make GX_GetVtxDescv. Awesome work on the fog too. That one had me just plain stumped!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests