WinterMute's Birthday

Latest devkitPro news and announcements
WinterMute
Site Admin

WinterMute's Birthday

Post by WinterMute » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:10 am

As some of you may know already it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I usually take the opportunity to solicit devkitPro donations. This year I was in the middle of moving house so I got as far as setting up the chipin & adding a box to the main portal here but didn't find the time to make a post. Things have been pretty hectic with moving, getting computers and internet set up and the myriad of other things you end up doing when moving house - I'd forgotten just how much there is to do.

Anyway things are all set up again and hopefully devkitARM release 41 will be available over the next few days, mainly that will be gcc 4.7.1, gdb 7.4.1 and a few tweaks to some of the included tools.

If you like the toolchains and you'd consider buying me a beer if you lived nearby then please consider a donation. The chipin fund can be found at http://devkitpro.chipin.com/wintermutes-birthday-fund and also on the main portal or, if you're looking for some other reasons to donate you could look at http://devkitpro.org/support-devkitpro/

Whatever you decide, thanks for using the toolchains and making all the cool homebrew I love to see :)
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

lemmymet

Re: WinterMute's Birthday

Post by lemmymet » Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:39 pm

Already donated a dollar weeks ago :P

WinterMute
Site Admin

Post by WinterMute » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:15 pm

Thanks for that :D You were one of the few that noticed the chipin
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

sarahkeys550

Post by sarahkeys550 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:37 pm

Hello,

I followed your birthday fund link but is not working. It goes to a 404 page.

Is there any other link for donation ?

Thanks
Kind Regards
Sarah