Latest devkitPro news and announcements
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1478
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:21 am
- Location: UK
devkitPPC release 33 and libogc 1.8.21 are now available via pacman. Use sudo (dkp-)pacman -Syu to update or sudo (dkp-)pacman -S devkitPPC libogc to install.
devkitPPC release 33
- Updated binutils to 2.31.1
- Updated gcc to 8.2.0
- Updated gdb to 8.2
Some of you will also be very glad to learn that we found a clean way to get newlib to use int based types for (u)int32_t rather than long types.
- Fix gettod_r tv_usec
- Fix time functions on wii
- Use newlib sleep functions with hook
- fix GX_ReadClksPerVtx() shift
- fix warnings with devkitPPC r33
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments to enhance the user experience.
With thanks to Extrems, endrift and Tilka for their contributions to these releases.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests