Wintermute's 2019 Birthday Donation Drive

Latest devkitPro news and announcements
WinterMute
Site Admin

Wintermute's 2019 Birthday Donation Drive

Post by WinterMute » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:37 am

As some of you may know already it's my birthday today (June 3rd) and I usually take the opportunity to solicit devkitPro donations.

If you like the toolchains and you'd consider buying me a beer if you lived nearby then please consider a donation. The Support devkitPro page has a nice list of (tongue in cheek) reasons to donate. This year we've also finally got around to setting up a Patreon Page too for anyone who would consider more regular support.

Some people no longer use the toolchains but have donated to express their gratitude for the career opportunities afforded to them thanks to the free availability of these tools and their ease of use. I'm always immensely grateful for these donations since they remind me that what I do does have a positive impact on the world despite the negativity aimed at me from some quarters.

Whatever you decide, thanks for using the toolchains and making all the cool homebrew I love to see :)

Generally I'm not that great at blowing my own trumpet, or even sometimes believing I have a trumpet to blow so it's always good to hear from people who appreciate the work that's gone into making these toolchains what they are. Messages of appreciation and support are just as welcome as monetary contributions.