devkitPPC release 37
- update gcc to 10.1.0
- update binutils to 2.34
- Fix and improve fread buffering patch.
- syscalls interface reworked to use weak function overrides in place of the former table.
- Fix unaligned IPL ROM read, use 32MHz
- Add missing render modes, fix PAL timings
- Support Game Boy Player startup settings
- SI fixes and additions
- Rebuilt with latest tools.
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
devkitPro has a Patreon page. If you like our toolchains/libraries and feel like giving something back, you can become a Patron and help us stay alive and cover expenses. You can, of course, still make a one off donation if you prefer. Either way of contributing will be most appreciated We don't usually go to great lengths as to explain why it is necessary; but we'd like to kindly point out the fact that the entire homebrew ecosystem depends on the tools and libraries here at devkitPro we've put so much love and effort into.
As it's June again we're currently running a Birthday Donation Drive and if we manage to hit the $420 in donations we'll be bringing up freshly baked aarch64 tools for those who've requested support for aarch64. Vote for your favourite toolchain to get the aarch64 treatment.
This month, we have the following Patrons to whom we would like to give our most sincere thanks! (If you are a Patron and do not wish to be publicly listed, please let us know through any contact platform)
HazDS Jeremy S Postelnek Joel Hoover
Admiral H. Curtiss Brandon Ian Burgwin Jacques Sabah mGBA Miras Absar rsn8887 Trevor Rudolph
Hamcha Jon Bell thejsa
Anders Persson Daniel 'dbeef' Zalega Josh Enders Kim Rosenbohm Lollie M4xw Thomas Finch Toby Hutton zeroZshadow