Announcing Releases

Add your suggestions for toolchain improvements here.
Pete

Announcing Releases

Post by Pete » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:26 am

Release announcements.. Are they made anywhere but on http://www.devkitpro.org/ ? It took me a couple days to notice the February release (and I think a few other people weren't immediately aware from some of the posts I've seen on the forums).

WinterMute
Site Admin

Re: Announcing Releases

Post by WinterMute » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:23 pm

The announcements are made consistently on devkitPro.org, but occasionally elsewhere. Is there any particular means you would prefer for update announcements?
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

Pete

Re: Announcing Releases

Post by Pete » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:54 pm

I usually jump straight in here (forums.devkitpro.org), missing out the announcement on the root devkitpro.org site. Putting something in the Announcements forum here would certainly seem to make sense - the lonely DSWifi announcement could use some friends.

I guess I'd also suggest a sticky on either DS Development or DS Homebrew Announcements that gets edited when a release is made (you're a mod over there so you can make that happen right?) but I suppose doing something extra for DS people potentially opens you up to doing something extra for other people that take DevKitPro so I can understand you might be reluctant to be dragged down that path :D