- A Beginner forum, with a sticky containing links to tutorials, tools, templates and other usefull information to help them started.
Could contain a reference to a sticky in every library forum which contain further information about a specific console to develop for as well. Would also serve the purpose to keep beginner questions and stuff out of the other forums.
- A Tools forum (isntead of a specific grit forum) for people to ask questions about tools in general.
A sticky with some information about tools you could use for what purpose, and what tools not, could be helpfull.
- A Scripting forum (C, C++, ...), for people who can't solve their problem and are in need of desperate help.
- A Contribution forum for people to contribute stuff to the community such as models, graphics, tools, roms etc.
- A Showcase forum, maybe even Showcase2 as well, to have a spot for new projects.
Showcase2 could be used for released projects, so that junk and jewels are seperated.
- -A Misc forum to put all the posts in that still don't fit in any of the forums. Would mainly serve a purpose for bored people to kill time.