homebrew menu not compiling with devkitpro 1.5

jotd

homebrew menu not compiling with devkitpro 1.5

Post by jotd » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:17 am

Hi,

I have downloaded source code for HomebrewMenu, and I just type "make" in the devkitpro MSYS console. It does not go very far.

arm-eabi-gcc -MMD -MP -MF /home/JOTD/HomebrewMenu/bootloader/build/boot.d -Wall -Os -mcpu=arm7tdmi -mtune=arm7tdmi -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -I/home/JOTD/HomebrewMenu/bootloader/build -I/d/devkitPro/libnds/include -I/home/JOTD/HomebrewMenu/bootloader/build -DARM7 -c /home/JOTD/HomebrewMenu/bootloader/source/boot.c -o boot.o
D:/devkitPro/msys/home/JOTD/HomebrewMenu/bootloader/source/boot.c: In function 'startBinary_ARM7':
D:/devkitPro/msys/home/JOTD/HomebrewMenu/bootloader/source/boot.c:237: error: 'VoidFn' undeclared (first use in this function)

maybe there's some config to perform?

StevenH

Re: homebrew menu not compiling with devkitpro 1.5

Post by StevenH » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:59 am

No IIRC the homebrew menu code was updated to the next release of the toolchain, change it from the VoidFN to VoidFunctionPointer - it should now compile.

jotd

Re: homebrew menu not compiling with devkitpro 1.5

Post by jotd » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:56 pm

StevenH wrote:No IIRC the homebrew menu code was updated to the next release of the toolchain, change it from the VoidFN to VoidFunctionPointer - it should now compile.
It does, indeed! thanks a lot. Will try that.