devkitARM Libgloss Linking Error

support for the ARM toolchain
x86

devkitARM Libgloss Linking Error

Post by x86 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:50 pm

I am currently on OSX 10.10 using devkitARM r44. I am currently trying to build a sample homebrew for the Vita. However, I am getting ld error (linking error) that seems to originate from the toolchain itself. I am not sure what is causing the error, and any help would be appreciated.

The full linking error:

Code: Select all

x86-MBP:VITA-8 x86$ make
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -Wall -specs=psp2.specs -Iinclude -Idata data/PONG2.bin.o source/chip-8.o source/draw.o source/font_data.o source/main.o source/utils.o -lc_stub -lSceKernel_stub -lSceDisplay_stub -lSceGxm_stub -lSceCtrl_stub -lSceTouch_stub -o VITA-8.elf
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/crt0.o: In function `_start':
/Users/davem/projects/devkitpro/buildscripts/.devkitARM/arm-none-eabi/newlib/arm-none-eabi/libgloss/arm/../../../../../newlib-2.2.0/libgloss/arm/crt0.S:414: undefined reference to `atexit'
/Users/davem/projects/devkitpro/buildscripts/.devkitARM/arm-none-eabi/newlib/arm-none-eabi/libgloss/arm/../../../../../newlib-2.2.0/libgloss/arm/crt0.S:416: undefined reference to `__libc_init_array'
/Users/davem/projects/devkitpro/buildscripts/.devkitARM/arm-none-eabi/newlib/arm-none-eabi/libgloss/arm/../../../../../newlib-2.2.0/libgloss/arm/crt0.S:422: undefined reference to `__bss_start__'
/Users/davem/projects/devkitpro/buildscripts/.devkitARM/arm-none-eabi/newlib/arm-none-eabi/libgloss/arm/../../../../../newlib-2.2.0/libgloss/arm/crt0.S:422: undefined reference to `__bss_end__'
/Users/davem/projects/devkitpro/buildscripts/.devkitARM/arm-none-eabi/newlib/arm-none-eabi/libgloss/arm/../../../../../newlib-2.2.0/libgloss/arm/crt0.S:422: undefined reference to `__libc_fini_array'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [VITA-8.elf] Error 1