Linux Installer

Got something cool to help make the toolchains better? Post it here.
Orkie

Re: Linux Installer

Post by Orkie » Mon May 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Yeah, some stuff has changed since I last updated this. I'll try to get it going again.
<Erant> If you wipe your ass with a piece of paper with GPLed sourcecode on it, you have to make your poo public domain.

Patater

Post by Patater » Mon May 26, 2008 5:03 pm

Let me know when this thing is working again and I'll get my butt together and adapt it for Mac OS X.

supercheetah

Post by supercheetah » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:45 am

Thanks for this. I've been going crazy trying to install the binaries from SF.NET manually.

One thing that I would recommend is allowing the user to keep the files d/l'ed from the site. I had a few problems installing it, and re-running the script meant re-d/l'ing the files.

Part of the problem I had problems was because I just wanted to install it in my own user directory instead of littering /usr/local.

Oh, and what about Wii examples?

Orkie

Post by Orkie » Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:34 pm

Like I said, it has been a while since I worked on it. I've got exams for the next 3 weeks, but I'll play around again after that.
<Erant> If you wipe your ass with a piece of paper with GPLed sourcecode on it, you have to make your poo public domain.

flare183

Post by flare183 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:02 pm

Orkie wrote:Like I said, it has been a while since I worked on it. I've got exams for the next 3 weeks, but I'll play around again after that.
I think I might be able to write a simpler script if that's ok with you. But you will have to run it with sudo (of course)