DS Hombrew & WiFi broken

anyzunstudios

DS Hombrew & WiFi broken

Post by anyzunstudios » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Hello, I want to build a software for NDS, DSI, 3DS and 2DS using a wifi device (arduino) and a console, but libraries are broken and most examples don't work at all, WiFi examples crash and they don't load, and compiler error code output is "0", which means OK. I tried EZ-Flash V and M3 DS Real. I used EZ-Flash since I bought my NDS and all examples were working great, but almost nothing works.

I am trying to get the old devkitpro libraries, for example, 1.5.0 were working great for me when I started to play with this stuff, but now there is not chance to find them out, even using 1.5.0 auto installer for Windows, that it installs last version of devkitpro.

Any idea?

Greetings and thanks!

WinterMute
Site Admin

Re: DS Hombrew & WiFi broken

Post by WinterMute » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:12 pm

Unfortunately I don't think any pirate menus can boot homebrew code since we added full DSi support. Not sure if they're mistakenly recognising things as commercial games & trying to install patches or if they patch homebrew.

In the meantime hbmenu can and does run on a number of carts so it's worth trying.

https://github.com/devkitPro/nds-hb-men ... ses/latest
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

anyzunstudios

Re: DS Hombrew & WiFi broken

Post by anyzunstudios » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:33 pm

WinterMute wrote:Unfortunately I don't think any pirate menus can boot homebrew code since we added full DSi support. Not sure if they're mistakenly recognising things as commercial games & trying to install patches or if they patch homebrew.

In the meantime hbmenu can and does run on a number of carts so it's worth trying.

https://github.com/devkitPro/nds-hb-men ... ses/latest

Thank you! Now it works with my EZ Flash V :D