Possible bug with C2D_DrawLine?

haloopdy

Possible bug with C2D_DrawLine?

Post by haloopdy » Wed May 26, 2021 6:05 pm

So I'm making a simple drawing app as a test, it has two layers, each layer is initially cleared to transparency using C2D_TargetClear. If I draw lines using C2D_DrawLine, they do not show up. However, if I first call C2D_DrawRectSolid, or some other call, everything works fine. I suspect something with alpha is getting stuck with just DrawLine: for instance, when I don't clear the target before drawing and there's leftover hb-menu stuff in the texture, DrawLine (by itself) shows the lines but with a very very low transparency.

Or if I just don't understand what some of these commands are supposed to do and this is intended, I'd like to be put on the right track!

Here's the code: https://pastebin.com/43mCf80Y. If you comment out the C2D_DrawRectSolid, you'll see that the lines just stop working.

I'm sorry for multiple topics, I would do it all in one thread but I suspect I'm being picked up by a spam filter or... something, and I have no idea if anybody is looking there. I wanted to try posting code with a link instead of directly in the post to see if that helps.

fincs
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Re: Possible bug with C2D_DrawLine?

Post by fincs » Sat Jun 05, 2021 12:43 pm

Donate to devkitPro - help us stay alive!

haloopdy

Re: Possible bug with C2D_DrawLine?

Post by haloopdy » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Thank you! That was me who submitted the issue; when updates are released, am I able to get them immediately with a pacman update?