Question?

support for the PSP toolchain
Atropos

Question?

Post by Atropos » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:27 pm

im using devkitpsp with code bricks and just learning c++ so no i can go all out yet but well learning an testing stuff out i wanted to learn doing homebrew development thing i dont understand is creating pbp or prx saw one person mention doing a batch file everything else i see listed anywhere has to do with cygwin and makefiles well i was having problems with cygwin so i went the other way any help would be greatly apreciated

Atropos

Re: Question?

Post by Atropos » Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:31 pm

ok i guess my main problem comes down to the fact i have no idea what to do or anything about makefile and sfo dont see anything on them being created do i create them myself and even if i have them guessing need to compile with msys or mingw and see nothing on how to do that atleast with devkitpsp or what not has to be an easy way just for someone to explain this to me ive messaged 3 developers that have just not got back to me and waiting 2 days now plenty of views and no replys here love how everyone says all developers would love to help others out there ive got non i set almost everything up except this and im learning the C++ ive learned alot of mips on the psp i work better dealing with the psp then the computer since it interests me more right now and really dont see why theres no real sorce for help with this one site that does explain doing this the way i set myself up i register and they dont send a convermation and yes checked spam pretty sad i have to pretty much beg for help if someone could teach this id be more than happy at having my friend write a full tutorial on this so no one else has this problem have seen a few other ask this same type of question with no real responces