dlfcn.h cannot be imported

thephantomfiddler

dlfcn.h cannot be imported

Post by thephantomfiddler » Sun May 05, 2019 1:17 am

Right now libnx doesn't support importing libdl yet (I encountered this problem when trying to port a game). Anyone know what I can do about this?

WinterMute
Site Admin

Re: dlfcn.h cannot be imported

Post by WinterMute » Sun May 05, 2019 2:01 am

We don't support dynamic libraries and have no plans to add support so you should patch out use of libdl where possible. There are numerous difficulties involved in attempting this on a console we're not supposed to run code on using an OS we don't control.
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

thephantomfiddler

Post by thephantomfiddler » Mon May 06, 2019 12:14 am

WinterMute wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 2:01 am We don't support dynamic libraries and have no plans to add support so you should patch out use of libdl where possible. There are numerous difficulties involved in attempting this on a console we're not supposed to run code on using an OS we don't control.
What about the OIS library?

WinterMute
Site Admin

Post by WinterMute » Wed May 08, 2019 11:02 am

You'll need to elaborate on your question a bit. What precisely are you asking? What's the OIS library and what about it?
Help keep devkitPro toolchains free, Donate today

Personal Blog

thephantomfiddler

Post by thephantomfiddler » Sat May 11, 2019 6:55 pm

WinterMute wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 11:02 am You'll need to elaborate on your question a bit. What precisely are you asking? What's the OIS library and what about it?
Sorry, IIRC OIS is with SDL, so I'm guessing I'll have to use SDL for it. Anyway, right now I'm stuck on being able to import <GL/glew.h> as that isn't provided in the OpenGL packages for libnx. How would I work around it?

fincs
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by fincs » Sun May 12, 2019 11:42 am

glew is not part of OpenGL, it's an independent library. And no sorry, we currently don't provide it either. We do provide glad and glfw though.
Donate to devkitPro - help us stay alive!