- Mutex implementation has been rewritten/optimized to more closely match official software.
- Added lstat support to both fsdev and romfsdev (does the same thing as regular stat, as symlinks don't exist on HOS).
- Fixed stat for romfs directories.
- other services
- ldn: Added service wrappers.
- nifm: Added IRequest support.
- hid: Added hidKeysDownRepeat, hidWaitForAnyEvent. Allow user override of irsst usage.
- Add ptm rtc time commands
- Add sleep state FSM handling service commands
- Revamp mappableAlloc
- Fixed stat on romfs for directories, implemented lstat via stat (FAT32 has no symlinks)
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
This was also a good point to update the docker images used for CI.
Finally, devkitPro has a Patreon page. If you like our toolchains/libraries and feel like giving something back, you can become a Patron and help us stay alive and cover expenses. You can, of course, still make a one off donation if you prefer. Either way of contributing will be most appreciated We don't usually go to great lengths as to explain why it is necessary; but we'd like to kindly point out the fact that the entire homebrew ecosystem depends on the tools and libraries here at devkitPro we've put so much love and effort into.
This month, we have the following Patrons to whom we would like to give our most sincere thanks! (If you are a Patron and do not wish to be publicly listed, please let us know through any contact platform)
Admiral H. Curtiss Ian Burgwin mGBA Miras Absar rsn8887 Trevor Rudolph
Anders Persson Daniel 'dbeef' Zalega Jon Bell Kim Rosenbohm Lollie M4xw Thomas Finch Toby Hutton zeroZshadow