Undefined references at videoGL.h (solved)

AgeR

Undefined references at videoGL.h (solved)

Post by AgeR » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:01 pm

I'm trying to compile my first project with devkitpro and libnds, but the compiler throws me this errors:

Code: Select all

e:/AndorProyectos/NaraEngine/Test/../gfx/lib\libgfx.a(RendererDS.o): In function `glInit':
e:/devkitPro/libnds/include/nds/arm9/videoGL.h(1136): undefined reference to `glInit_C'
e:/AndorProyectos/NaraEngine/Test/../gfx/lib\libgfx.a(RendererDS.o): In function `gluPerspectivef32':
e:/devkitPro/libnds/include/nds/arm9/videoGL.h(995): undefined reference to `tanFixed'
e:/AndorProyectos/NaraEngine/Test/../gfx/lib\libgfx.a(RendererDS.o): In function `ne::gfx::CRendererDS::Init(int, int, int, bool)':
e:/AndorProyectos/NaraEngine/gfx/source/RendererDS.cpp(55): undefined reference to `glGlobalData'
e:/AndorProyectos/NaraEngine/Test/../gfx/lib\libgfx.a(RendererDS.o):(.debug_info+0x5b1c): undefined reference to `glGlobalData'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [/e/AndorProyectos/NaraEngine/Test/Test.elf] Error 1
make: *** [build] Error 2
I installed the devkitpro with the provided Windows Installer. Note that after that, I updated and compiled the libnds to get rid of the glGetGlobals issue.
Also, I'm making 2 libraries (core and gfx). This 2 libraries compile OK, but I can't get the Test project to compile with this libraries because of the undefined references.

I searched the forums for a solution, but found nothing, so I'm posting the problem here.

Anyone can help? Thanks!
Last edited by AgeR on Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AgeR

Re: Undefined references at videoGL.h

Post by AgeR » Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:29 pm

Sorry, that was my mistake. The libs order at the makefile were in the wrong order.
Wrong: LIBS := -lnds9 -lcore -lgfx
Good: LIBS := -lcore -lgfx -lnds9

Sorry for the silly post.