- [libaesnd] Fix memory corruption.
- [libaesnd] Allow sample repeating with streaming voices.
- [libaesnd] Swap input channels.
- remove redundant declarations in headers.
- add 576p video mode, replace 574i with 576i
Latest devkitPro news and announcements
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
libogc 1.8.11 is now available through the windows installer as usual and from the getting started page on the wiki.
are you sure these changes are correct ?add 576p video mode, replace 574i with 576i
1) neither wii or gamecube supported 50hz progressive mode, only 60hz
2) maximal height for PAL is 574 lines on Wii, not 576
Have they been any recent discover that showed the contrary ?
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests