devkitARM release 54
- update gcc to 10.1.0
- update newlib to 3.3.0
- Finally incorporated gl2d.
- Added missing 3d registers.
- corrected alignment issues.
- Added gl2d examples.
- Added support for environments where the home menu is not launched (such as running under SAFE_FIRM)
- Added FSPXI service wrappers
- Changed heap allocation logic to be more flexible; this fixes support for certain system memory layouts
- Cleaned up and optimized light lock locking code
- Simplified internal render queue framebuffer transfer system
- Removed long-since obsolete flush functions
As always :-
- Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
Finally, devkitPro has a Patreon page. If you like our toolchains/libraries and feel like giving something back, you can become a Patron and help us stay alive and cover expenses. You can, of course, still make a one off donation if you prefer. Either way of contributing will be most appreciated We don't usually go to great lengths as to explain why it is necessary; but we'd like to kindly point out the fact that the entire homebrew ecosystem depends on the tools and libraries here at devkitPro we've put so much love and effort into.
This month, we have the following Patrons to whom we would like to give our most sincere thanks! (If you are a Patron and do not wish to be publicly listed, please let us know through any contact platform)
Admiral H. Curtiss Ian Burgwin mGBA Miras Absar rsn8887 Trevor Rudolph
Anders Persson Daniel 'dbeef' Zalega Jon Bell Kim Rosenbohm Lollie M4xw Thomas Finch Toby Hutton zeroZshadow